Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#10 Cozy Corner Coffee @ Everton Park on 11 May 2014 (Sunday)

 
There are many different concepts and styles cafes at Everton Park.
It has been a long time since I have planned to visit one of these café.
This modernistic café with inviting décor, attracted my attention to explore.
 
 
Hidden at one corner.
This Café offers a cozy feeling concept regardless Shine or Rainy day.
A place for coffee lovers to relax.
 
 
A simple yet cozy counter.
 
 
Slurps. Which one to choose?
Cozy Corner offers cakes for those with sweet tooth.
They also offer savoury food such as Pasta, Lasagne and Paninis .
 
 
#legojoesoonks is going to explore this Cozy Corner Coffee.
As I have a full meal lunch earlier, I will not be ordering any cake.
Just enjoy a cup of coffee.
 
 
My usual cappuccino on a hot afternoon.
 
 
Let's me take a selfie first....
 
 
Gonna enjoy this nice coffee and wall décor.
 
 
Art work on the wall.
 
 
More to share.....

 
This cup will be yours if you are going take away coffee.
 
 
May I order another cup of cappuccino?
 
 
Coffee Hunting completed.
Gonna to drive my small car home to rest.
I will be back to Everton Park to visit the other cafes soon.
 
Address        
4 Everton Park #01-50
Singapore 080004
                                                              
Transport
Nearby Stations: Outram Park
 
Telephone
9383 0485

Open
Mon - Sun: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment