Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#09 NOM Bistro & Bakery @ Macpherson on 10 May 2014 (Saturday)

 
NOM Bistro & Bakery
 
 
@ Macpherson Community Centre
 
 
Basic and simple counter.
 
 
NOM...NOM...NOM...
Which one to choose?
 
 
I'm a NOMster today.
 
 
NOMing Menu
 
 
Somewhere over the rainbow.....
 
 
Salted Carmel Rainbow Cake.
 
 
Let's me take a selfie.
 
 
Recommended by NOMster.
Let's me try and see if it is nice.
 
 
Earl Grey Cheesecake.
 
 
Let's me takes another selfie.
 
 
NOM logo on the special pan or plate.
 
 
Look familiar....
I seen this Dragon Slide before...
Where is it????
 
 
I'm absolutely in love with this slide!
 
 
My usual Cappuccino.
 
 
Let's me takes another selfie.
 
 
Make a guess...
What is this?
 
 
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon is having his coffee @ NOM.
I'm lucky to take a photo with him.
NOM...NOM....NOM....
 
 
OMG....Ned Flanders is spotted @ NOM.
"I love South Paws"
 
 
Krusty the Clown is at NOM too.
Look like NOM is a popular café for the Simpson family.
 
 
NOMing done.
It is time to go home with my small car.
Doom...Doom...
 
Address        
Macpherson Community Club Level 1
400 Paya Lebar Way
                                                              
Transport
Nearby Stations: Macpherson

Directions from Macpherson MRT Station (Circle Line)

Take Exit A: Lor Bengkok, turn left and board any bus
(Bus no 61,63,65,66,135,154,158) at bus stop opposite Macpherson Secondary School
(Bus stop no: 70391)

Alight at 2nd bus stop at Blk 90 Pipit Road (Bus stop no: 70211)
 
Telephone
6747 3839

Open
Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment