Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#07 Woodshed 204 @ Rangoon Road on 3 May 2014 (Saturday)

 
The homely yet style Woodshed 204.
Recently open in February 2014.
 
 
 The usual coffee, unique cakes and teas, a nice ambience, free Wi-Fi and some very, very cool furniture!
 
 
Rangoon Road just got that much cooler.
Let me try some cakes and enjoy my usual coffee.
 
 
Tea Menu
 
 
Coffee Menu.
Woodshed Special????
I will try it next time when I revisit this café.
 
 
The counter.
 
 
Range of different type of teas
 
 
Chocolate Tart
 
 
Banoffee Cake with Toffle Drizzle
 
 
Mini Rainbow
 
 
My usual Cappuccino.
 
 
Mini Rainbow in mini small bottle.
 
 
Rainbow over the mini bottle.
 
 
"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true."
 
 
Where is my rainbow??
Somewhere......
 
 
Banoffee Cake with Toffle Drizzle
Banana & Coffee Combination.
Awesome!!!
 
 
Sweetie times over and mission completed.
It is time to go home before "Uncle TP" arrive.
 
 
Who is calling me? Uncle TP.
To Be Continue.......
 
Address        
204 Rangoon Rd.
Singapore, 218451
                                                              
Transport
Nearby Stations: Farrer Park
 
Telephone
6299 4308

Open
Tue - Fri: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat : 11:00am - 00:00am
Sun: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Closed on Mon

0 comments:

Post a Comment