Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#17 Love & Latte Cafe @ Love Lane, Penang on 24 May 2014 (Saturday)

 
Love & Latte is a newly open café at Love Lane.
 
 
Coffee. Nutella . Brunch
 
 
Love & Latte Café serves all-day-breakfast dishes, Coffee and "Nutella".
 
 
 
Menu
 
 
"A million miles wouldn't seem that far I'd go anywhere just to win your heart".
 
 
I'm ready to have coffee and nutella feast.
 
 
Let me have a cup of good cappuccino.
 
 
Nutella Mousse Cake
 
 
I love "Latte".
 
 
Japanese Green Tea Cake
 
 
Love "Japanese Green Tea Cake".
 
 
Bacon + Egg Pancakes
 
 
Coffee Art painting on the wall.
 
 
Love needs Latte to heal....
 
 
Simply love the design and décor of this lover seats.
 
 
Memories photos will be hang on the tree.
Including my dear friends and me.
 
 
3rd Café Hopping @ Penang.
Mission Completed.
 
Address        
86 Love Lane
10200, Georgetown, Penang
                                                              
Telephone
604-261 4119

Open
Mon & Sun: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment